Monday, October 27, 2008

love??friend@girlfriend@wife??????????

life at university is too challenging. one has to adapt life in university. at this time, many things comes. friends, sports, laptops, and even love. this is considered as usual things in university. one has to divide time to study, time to play, and even time for love. for me, my first mission is study and bring success to my parent. my second mission is to find love(hello,i;m also a man..huhu). at time i found a right person, the first person i will inform is my mother. i want a girl which wears hijab, not forget about solat, wearing stoking, and rarely speak to men. INSYAALLAH.

3 comments:

syamim said...

glenya dio..hahaha

pelangi pagi said...

org ckp pmpuan bek tuk laki bek...klu nk ustazah,kte kne la ustaz kn...klu nk hafizah..kte kne la hafiz kn..hehe...

pelangi pagi said...

org ckp pmpuan bek tuk laki bek...klu nk ustazah,at least biar la kte ustaz...klu nk hafizah.at least biar la kte hafiz.....hehe